All the pots are stackable, some with multiple slots for more stacking options! I re-made the umbrellas and table so that they use only the necessary resources. The flowers CANNOT be placed on the ground without the MOO cheat because the leaves hang through the ground. They must be situated this way in order to properly sit in pots. More plants and pots are coming, I’m slowly but surely working my way through the catalog! This includes;
• A Bird Seed Box, a Glass Pitcher, and a Next Level Ladder (Emptied & Slotted! Wow!)
• Resized Completions Condiments Caddy and Completions Condiments S&P Shakers, with Completions Condiments Napkins
• A Glass Pitcher, yes, the one and only
• Millys Coffee and Dining Table Runners, and a Rug Rack Sideboard Tablecloth
• Next Level Flowers 1 - 3, with Next Level Pots 1 - 3
• Perfectly Patterened Table and Umbrella, as well as a Voyueristic Umbrella
• Potted and Dotted Empty Pot, Pot with Dirt, and with a Plant
• Potted Gumdrop Plant, with Large and Small Pots
• Tawdry Tawny Candle, Vase, and Flowers
• Tres Bouqets Plants 1 - 3, and Pots 1 - 3
Decor, Object Sets, Surfaces
Backyard Stuff Separated
Most objects you'll find on my site are texture-reliant, meaning that they use textures that are already in-game instead of using new textures. This is why you will see that a lot of my objects require the original pack to use.
Textures have a tendency to take up a lot of space so texture-reliant objects mean space for more CC!
Read the info above so you understand what this content does.
Make sure you have the most recent version of any Required Mods installed.
Click the button below to download this file from Curseforge.
No login or app installation required.